Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Football Season Tickets and Priority Points

I am looking at purchasing season tickets and I am trying to figure everything out.  Does anyone know if your priority points stay the same for the 2012 season; meaning once you book your tickets for this year, do they recalculate back to 0 next year?

My concern is that if I do not buy priority seats and I just purchase season tickets every year; will my seats get worse every year if I do not contribute to the program, etc?   Also, I live in NC and I may not be able to make every game!

My priority points are 23, which ranks me 865 out of 4,014.  I know that I have to purchase before May 6th.

What would you do?

Thanks in advance for your help!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: Football Season Tickets and Priority Points

You do NOT loose your priority points or your seats going forward.

This year they are good for getting to pick your seats early. After you have chosen your seats they will be yours as long as you renew them every year.

You dont have to buy priority seats at all either. You can pick seats anywhere in the stadium.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Football Season Tickets and Priority Points

Sweet, thanks OwlFamily!  I'll purchase today!
Back to the top

Still confused!  I just purchased two season tickets for $135 each at this website:  http://www.fau.edu/stadium/index.html

My questions are: How does this website know how many priority points I have; I didn't see any information to tie my points into my purchase?  Also, how do I choose my seats early if I live in NC?  I didn't see any answers in the frequently asked questions section ???

Hopefully my questions will help others with their purchases………..And my last question is what section are you all planning on sitting, if you get the seats you want?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I don't know this for sure so don't quote me but I think right now all they're doing is just taking orders for seats. Sometime in the near future they will call you or get in contact with you about selecting your seats. My season tickets are under a friends name so all the priority points are his. All I know is that we paid the $135 each but we're not sure where we're sitting yet. I still think that's TBD

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Yeah, were gonna have seat selection day next month, by priority points you'll be given a time to log in and pick where you want to sit
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Yeah, were gonna have seat selection day next month, by priority points you'll be given a time to log in and pick where you want to sit

Thanks for the information everyone!
Back to the top

If you have priority points you will be given a date and time to log on to the site and pick your seats.  HOWEVER you must pre pay for the seats you plan on purchasing prior to May to given a date and time.
Back to the top

bighooter said

If you have priority points you will be given a date and time to log on to the site and pick your seats.  HOWEVER you must pre pay for the seats you plan on purchasing prior to May to given a date and time.

Not necessarily. You can pay for your tickets the day before the season starts if you'd really like. The reason May is important, is because that's when the price of season tickets go up. I don't foresee FAU telling people who pay in August oh sorry, you can't pick your seats now because the deadline was in May. They just don't have priority over the seats they want, so they'll be given a choice of what's left.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Does anyone know at what age you'll have to buy tickets for a younger kid?  My son just turned 2 yesterday, but he really had a fun time at the game I took him to last year.  Would like to start traditions, etc..  But I think a priority seat for a 2yr old might be a hard sell to the wife. 
Back to the top
Control functions: