Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

What section are you planning to get for your season tickets?

What section are you planning to get for your season tickets?

I was wondering where everyone was planning (or hoping) on getting their season tickets come next month?  The virtual stadium is pretty awesome to view where you want to sit ;D

Here's the link:  Florida Atlantic Owls Official Athletic Site - Florida Atlantic University
Back to the top

Re: What section are you planning to get for your season tickets?

All depends on who grabs what priority point wise.

Im hoping to get an aisle seat in the 104,204, or 204,205 range.

I think Ill be in the 450 rank to pick.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I'm not telling anyone!

we've got a big group and can't have others sniping our seats before everyone gets to pick.  ;D
Back to the top

owlfamily said

All depends on who grabs what priority point wise.

Im hoping to get an aisle seat in the 104,204, or 204,205 range.

I think Ill be in the 450 rank to pick.

Nice seats around 40 or 50 yard line–good choice!  Good luck, you've got me beat by 400 on your rank!
Back to the top

Im ranking 390 and shooting for 225 section.  Unfortunately the home side is to expensive for me.
Back to the top

bighooter said

Im ranking 390 and shooting for 225 section.  Unfortunately the home side is to expensive for me.

I was thinking the same thing, however the sun is a huge concern for me!  The visitors side is going to be scorching hot from 12:30PM till dark.  I believe that the sun will be setting behind the press box and the home side will be in the shade most of the season–I think??? 
Back to the top

bighooter said

On the Visitor side, I think you could get the 50 yard line, which looks like section 227.  You should be able to get whatever you want over there, even lower (toward the field) if you want.  Not bad for $135.

I think they want to have games that start later so I don't think the sun will be a killer.

Good buy!
Back to the top
Control functions: