Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

What music should the owls run out of the locker room to?

Add topic

I was listening to some tunes today and started to think about this.

I know that the current version at Lockhart is a mix of music and some radio clips. (IF you can hear it, as we all know the sound system at Lockhart blows.)

I dont have anything in mind in particular but it should certainly be upbeat. Im not much of a music person but I'm sure others are.

That being said, anyone have any thoughts?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: What music should the owls run out of the locker room to?

What music should the owls run out of the locker room to?

first we need to make it isn't anyone else in the country comes out to i do not want to be a copy cat
Back to the top

How about this song??

We could just change "Dogs" to "Owls"??

:D

(okay, bad joke)

Back to the top

The new theme song…"Get ready 'cause here we come" - but by Rare Earth not the Motown version.
Back to the top

I've always enjoyed the "FAU songs" that were produced by Hoot Recordings.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

How about "Its Raining Men" because our men will make it rain pain on the opposition. But the Geri Hallowell version, not The Weather Girls version..its classier
Back to the top

No zombie nation during the game.
It's just pretty lame that every single school plays that euro-trash music during a football game.

It's gotta be a song that has the right timing for the players to come out. Something that builds up into a blast or an explosion.
A modern song or a strong classic. The "here we come" does not cut it for me nor that song they played after the 2007 season "the dreams lives on"

The person in charge of the music should be a highly creative individual with nice music concepts.

I know, I wrote 5 lines and did not say shit!!  :D :D

Back to the top

FAUfasho said

How about "Its Raining Men" because our men will make it rain pain on the opposition. But the Geri Hallowell version, not The Weather Girls version..its classier

You want our football team to come out to a homosexual anthem?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

FAUfasho said

You want our football team to come out to a homosexual anthem?

Wasn't sure how to respond to that either?  I'm just saying, not that there's anything wrong with that.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I have friends and family up at East Carolina so I have been to a few games and they come out to Jimmy Hendrix Purple Haze (their colors are purple & gold) with the purple smoke coming out of the tunnel and it is loud as heck.

It is a GREAT time, great atmosphere for a relatively smaller school.  We need something that gets the team and the crowd cranked up.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: