Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Biggest Win in 2011

What would be the biggest win of the 2011 season?

@ Florida
@ Auburn
@ Michigan State
Western Kentucky (stadium opener)

You must select between 1 and 18 options

What would be the biggest win of the 2011 season?
Back to the top

Re: Biggest Win in 2011

Biggest Win in 2011

Since we aren't winning any of the other games on that list, I'll go with our first real "home" game ever. 
Back to the top

The win at home against WKU is the most realistic, plus loosing on that first day of the stadium would suck….
BUT… if the stars aligned and we were to win against UF or Auburn but lose the WKU I would take it, because that would just be huge for us!

GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

Would be the biggest win or will be the biggest win? Two very different questions.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

I agree that the stadium opener game would be great to win, plus beating a SunBelt team helps us in the conference standings, but really no one but us would care about that game.

However, beating last year's National Champion or the 2010 Big 10 Champs or UF on national or regional TV would be awesome.
Back to the top

We're not going to ever win the big games during the regular season because Coach pulls our first string guys early in the second half to "keep them healthy for the conference games."

So unless it's a bowl game, we get crushed because it's already a monumental task for our starters to conpete with theirs, bur put in our second or third string guys? Forget about it.

For instance, Ted was just writing about our wideouts not being able to catch in oractice, for god's sakes. What about against UF in front of 90,000 people?
Back to the top

owlcountry said

We're not going to ever win the big games during the regular season because Coach pulls our first string guys early in the second half to "keep them healthy for the conference games."

Really? Is that why we lose those games? Really?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

owlcountry said

For instance, Ted was just writing about our wideouts not being able to catch in oractice, for god's sakes.

He's emphasizing the negative factors in this stance…and since the team is basically going to have to prove it is better than a 3-9 record that could be warranted I guess?

But the receiving corps is not in that bad of shape. There have been many more catches than drops…just look at the QB stats.

BTW, you butchered the word "practice".

(Had to do it bro, spelling is your anthem!)

;D
Back to the top

Auh-burn.

Can't say beating the defending national champs on the road wouldn't top any of those other wins.

I think students would be burning couches on campus if that happened.
Back to the top

FAU said

Auh-burn.

Can't say beating the defending national champs on the road wouldn't top any of those other wins.

I think students would be burning couches on campus if that happened.

If that happened I'd find a couch, bring it to campus and then burn…but that won't happen..Our biggest win will be ANY of the wins we get because we probably won't get many.
Back to the top
Control functions: