Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Junior Day?

Add topic

Any word on how the junior day went this past weekend? I heard that there were suppossed to be as many as a hundred recruits invitied to visit. I guess also to see the spring game???
Back to the top

Re: Junior Day?

GeorgiaOwl said

Any word on how the junior day went this past weekend? I heard that there were suppossed to be as many as a hundred recruits invitied to visit. I guess also to see the spring game???

Not sure if it was a hundred, but there sure was allot of them. I don't remember seeing that many in past spring games…good sign.

-Go Owls!
Back to the top

Lots of big time prospects there.

A couple of 2013 guys were there, and Jarred Allen was chatting with them. Got to remember this is the only time he could do that, as they were underclassmen.

I will say, this was the first time ever I had seen a coach and prospects from Pahokee.
Back to the top

Junior Day?

FAU said

I will say, this was the first time ever I had seen a coach and prospects from Pahokee.

Gold mine of a recruting school…but, I guess there's not much else to do there but play football!

;D
Back to the top

Rick said

FAU said

Gold mine of a recruting school…but, I guess there's not much else to do there but play football!

;D
And they're so quick because they chase rabbits in the sugarcane fields.
Back to the top

josulli8 said

Rick said

FAU said

;D
And they're so quick because they chase rabbits in the sugarcane fields.

I actually think its the rabbits that are quick because those people are chasing them through the sugarcane fields.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Pahokee, Glades Central, Atlantic, Dwyer…no reason we shouldn't be grabbing recruits from these schools
Back to the top

I would think we could get at least one per year from each on average, maybe the "Lockhart" factor is gone now and we can get more good local atheletes. The stadium is quite impressive already and it is not even close to being finished and looking good!
Back to the top

Agree, everything changes when the local kids dont think FAU is a joke anymore.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: