Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UF's Jenkins

Add topic

Will Florida's Jenkins have more arrests or INT's in 2011?

Arrests
INT's

You must select between 1 and 11 options

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Re: UF's Jenkins

GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Florida cornerback Janoris Jenkins has been charged with marijuana possession for the second time this year.

A Gainesville police report says an officer spotted the 22-year-old sitting in a parked car, smoking what the officer later found to be a marijuana cigar.

He was charged early Saturday with possession of marijuana less than 20 grams, a misdemeanor. He was released after signing a notice to appear in court May 12.

Jenkins was arrested on the same charge in January, for which he accepted a plea deal and paid $316. He was also arrested in May 2009 during a downtown fight. He signed a deferred prosecution agreement, agreeing to probation and community service.

University officials could not be immediately reached on Saturday for comment.

Back to the top

haha, classic poll. love it.
Back to the top

This is dumb you guys love rip florida for all the arrests but i would take this happing to 50 of our players if we were as good as uf
Back to the top

hell yeah i would,  year in and year out. still a great poll…..
Back to the top

Wrong, I dont want scumbags to ever represent me or my University.  If FAU sports ever had that ridiculousness going on I would stop donating and attending all events.

Plus, its fine when you win but when you go 7-5 and have 35 arrests its pathetic.

Either way, without a few lucky tips I think he gets arrested more than he gets INT's.

Back to the top

Exit39 said

hell yeah i would,  year in and year out. still a great poll…..

Thanks Exit.

Back to the top

UF's Jenkins

walty12 said

Wrong, I dont want scumbags to ever represent me or my University.  If FAU sports ever had that ridiculousness going on I would stop donating and attending all events.

Plus, its fine when you win but when you go 7-5 and have 35 arrests its pathetic.

Either way, without a few lucky tips I think he gets arrested more than he gets INT's.
I am not saying we should have a program that has these problems but for every person that would stop donating for these issues 10 more would start if they were winners. It just looks dumb when you rip UF like this the truth is they are a much more popular program and when there players get arrested it makes headlines. I am student and trust me we do not have a perfect clean program but the truth is not enough people care for this stuff to make headlines. In fact in i think Howard in to senile to what is going on with any of players.
Back to the top

walty12 said

I wouldn't call him a scumbag. I would say 85 % or more teams have drug problems. So let's not bash one individual. FAU has had problems before…
Back to the top

FAU said

walty12 said

I wouldn't call him a scumbag. I would say 85 % or more teams have drug problems. So let's not bash one individual. FAU has had problems before…

I did call him a scumbag.  Least of his problems is me bashing him, he just lost millions in next years draft.  I will happily bash the kids that have been kicked off our team as well.  ACH is one of the biggest wastes of talent I have ever come across and its sad.

Back to the top
Control functions: