Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Osama Bin Laden KILLED by US Troops!!!!

Add topic

WASHINGTON — Osama bin Laden, the Saudi extremist whose al-Qaida terrorist organization killed more than 3,000 people in coordinated attacks on the U.S. on Sept. 11, 2001, is dead following a military operation in Pakistan and the U.S. has recovered his body, U.S. President Barack Obama announced Sunday night.

"Justice has been done," the president declared as crowds formed outside the White House to celebrate, singing "The Star-Spangled Banner" and "We Are the Champions," NBC News reported.

Obama said bin Laden, whom he called a terrorist "responsible for the murder of thousands of American men, women and children," was killed in Pakistan earlier in the day after a firefight in an operation that was based on U.S. intelligence.
Charles Wolf of New York, whose wife, Katherine, died on Sept, 11, 2001, rejoiced at the news, which he called "wonderful."
"I am really glad that man's evil is off this earth forever," Wolf said. "I am just very glad that they got him."
Former President George W. Bush said in a statement that he had personally been informed by Obama of the death of the terrorist leader whose attacks forever defined his eight years in office.

"This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001," the former president said.

Full Story

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Osama Bin Laden KILLED by US Troops!!!!

Osama Bin Laden KILLED by US Troops!!!!

Later D-bag!
Back to the top

Back to the top

At least we do not have to hear about the Royal Wedding Anymore, "The World's Best Camper" is DEAD!!!!
Back to the top

NCowl said

still love that pic. That's what the streets outside of ground zero and the white house looked like. People were celebrating in the streets till 4am

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: