Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Associate AD Terry Mohajir Heading to Kansas

Add topic

"Terry Mohajir, who earned his master’s degree and worked at the University of Kansas in the mid-1990’s, will rejoin the Kansas Athletics staff later this month as Associate Athletics Director for Development and Marketing, KU Athletics Director Sheahon Zenger announced Sunday.

Mohajir is currently Senior Associate Athletics Director at Florida Atlantic University, where he oversees development, marketing, ticket sales, corporate sales and the media relations department.  Foremost among his responsibilities is a fundraising campaign for a $70 million on-campus football stadium."

Link
Back to the top

Re: Associate AD Terry Mohajir Heading to Kansas

Terry is one hard working man. Sorry to see him go, but happy to hear he has be given the opportunity to advance in the field.

He expressed bittersweet sentiment when speaking with him tonight; given all of the momentum with the stadium, etc.

Me thinks he may surface on campus come opening day ;)

Best wishes Terry!
Back to the top

Associate AD Terry Mohajir Heading to Kansas

Terry: All the best. We're going to miss you. KU is a fun place, though, as long as you keep anti-freeze in your cars. If you run short, I'll be glad to send some down from Denver.
Back to the top

Best of Luck Terry!

How does this affect the current marketing plan for the stadium? I assume at this stage in the game that most of the plans are in place and moving forward.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

He said he will be trainsitioning on some things, but there will be no disruption...
Back to the top

Maybe we can get Kansas to come to our stadium in the coming years!!
Back to the top
Control functions: