Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Former Owl DeMonte Simpson Signs with NAIA DI National Champ Pikeville College

Add topic

Allkyhoops.com reports former Owl DeMonte Simpson has signed with 2011 NAIA DI Champion Pikeville College:

Link

I guess that is somewhat of a good move…from DI on one side of the fence to the other, but hey they are at the top of thier game.
Back to the top

Re: Former Owl DeMonte Simpson Signs with NAIA DI National Champ Pikeville College

Good for him! He seemed like he was a nice kid. I know he came back when they ended the season at home. Remember seeing the guys all excited that he was back.

Good luck Big D! I hope you can remember what Jarvis taught you and put it to good use

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Former Owl DeMonte Simpson Signs with NAIA DI National Champ Pikeville College

thanks for the update... hey, been out of the loop, was wondering what happened to Darren Stewart. When and why is he no longer on the roster?
Back to the top

He suffered an injury (eye), fell behind, and never caught back up…nor did he play the "D" he was expected to play.

He asked for his release, and was granted it, as well…
Back to the top

Former Owl DeMonte Simpson Signs with NAIA DI National Champ Pikeville College

thanks Rick, your the man
Back to the top
Control functions: