Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

NCAA Says OSU Football Coach Jim Tressel is a Liar

Add topic

If proven true, could this mean his career?

Lying on your resume is one thing (see UCF's O'Liary); lying to keep players on the field is another.

"In a 13-page indictment of Tressel’s behavior, the NCAA alleged that Tressel had 'permitted football student-athletes to participate in intercollegiate athletics while ineligible.' It also said he 'failed to deport himself … (with) honesty and integrity' and said he was lying when he filled out a compliance form in September which said he had no knowledge of any NCAA violations by any of his players."

Full Story

Back to the top

Re: NCAA Says OSU Football Coach Jim Tressel is a Liar

Beano Cook says Urban Meyer = next OSU Coach…just a matter of time until Tressel resigns.

Link

Back to the top

But they should win at all costs…lying, drugs, assault who cares?  I'd give it all up for some wins.  ::)

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Funny Walty! ;)
Back to the top

Going, going, gone:

“After meeting with university officials, we agreed that it is in the best interest of Ohio State that I resign as head football coach", said Tressel.

Later Jimbo…

Back to the top

Temp. coach this year already announced and Urban next year. Whatcha think guys?
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Temp. coach this year already announced and Urban next year. Whatcha think guys?

Think you are spot on.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

yup! either him or Bo Pelini, but Bo's got a good thing going in Nebraska, he shouldn't leave

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

NCAA Says OSU Football Coach Jim Tressel is a Liar

I was going to say I bet Pryor regrets staying now, but then I remembered….. He's making more money at OSU than he would in the NFL

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

GeorgiaOwl said

yup! either him or Bo Pelini, but Bo's got a good thing going in Nebraska, he shouldn't leave

I think Bo should stay at Nebraska as well.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: