Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hotels?

Who has any recommendation on where to stay in Boca for the stadium opener? Been A LONG time since I was down there and so far the Hilton Suites on Glades or the Fairfield Inn right at the Boca airport seem to be nice and priced decently. Also, any word on where the visitors team and fans will stay?
Is there any "official" hotel for out-of-towners to stay in?

I guess not yet as this is a new game in town! Also, how about places to eat. I grew up in Lauderdale and will go down there too as we are in town til Monday I want to spent more time in Boca and on campus. Hope they are smart and are going to have the FAU bookstore open for this stadium opening weekend and all home games too! You just can't get FAU stuff up here in Atlanta - go figure!

NOT YET ANYHOW! My vision and goal are for FAU to become the Boise of the east coast! Go Owls!!!!
Back to the top

Re: Hotels?

I live in house with 7 of my Fraternity brothers you can crash here for beer.
Back to the top

Cool and great offer but I am traveling here with my wife…don't think that would work! Sounds like A LOT of fun though!
Back to the top

I think this year The team hotel is the Hilton on the north side of campus, Yamato and I95 area. Very easy access to campus and the stadium from that side too.
Back to the top

Hotels?

GeorgiaOwl said

Cool and great offer but I am traveling here with my wife…don't think that would work! Sounds like A LOT of fun though!

Hahaha!  You should suprise her!

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Walty, good one - she even laughed at it! Go Owls - see y'all in October!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Who has any recommendation on where to stay in Boca for the stadium opener?

Check your PM's
Back to the top

The free breakfast buffet at Double Tree is reason enough to stay there.  I'm talking freshly cooked eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns….not the typical stale bagel and donut you get at most places.  Saves you money on eating out a restaurant.
Back to the top

My parents used to stay at the best western on fedreal hwy in boca when they used to visit me on campus.  It was a decent place and I think it was pretty reasonable.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Stay at whichever hotels are sponsors of FAU. Let's say thanks to those that support our program(s).

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: