Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ticket Sales

Add topic

Re: Ticket Sales

FAUfasho said

FAU's fees went up but it wasn't because of the stadium so there is no money for the stadium coming from student fees..at least none that I know of.

It wasn't directly because of the stadium, but Athletics Fees did go up.

"FAU's athletic fees have increased from $210 to $343 during that same period (2005-2008), with a proposed increase this fall (2010) that would raise them to $393." (http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2010-06-20/news/fl-college-athletic-spending-20100620_1_athletic-fees-universities-college-sports).

This proposal passed (FAU raises tuition, fees to highest levels state rules allow | www.palmbeachpost.com).

Again it's only $35 difference in season tickets, but still…
Back to the top

Captain said

FAUfasho said

FAU's fees went up but it wasn't because of the stadium so there is no money for the stadium coming from student fees..at least none that I know of.

It wasn't directly because of the stadium, but Athletics Fees did go up.

"FAU's athletic fees have increased from $210 to $343 during that same period (2005-2008), with a proposed increase this fall (2010) that would raise them to $393." (http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2010-06-20/news/fl-college-athletic-spending-20100620_1_athletic-fees-universities-college-sports).

This proposal passed (FAU raises tuition, fees to highest levels state rules allow | www.palmbeachpost.com).

Again it's only $35 difference in season tickets, but still…

Well the UNT $100 tickets are in the endzone.  Our $135 include the sidelines.  You'd think we'd be using our non-student endzone would be mostly for our groups and individual ticket buyers and that the sidelines would be for season tickets. 
Back to the top

I don't have a problem overall with the prices but I don't understand why all of the non club seats are the same price.

Why don't they have the sideline seats at $145, the corners at $115 and the end zone at $95.  Something along those lines like virtually every other stadium does.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

I don't have a problem overall with the prices but I don't understand why all of the non club seats are the same price.

Why don't they have the sideline seats at $145, the corners at $115 and the end zone at $95.  Something along those lines like virtually every other stadium does.

Well because this is FAU of course…that is a good point though. For those people who still want to go to games and have season tickets that would rather spend less money
Back to the top

Can anyone that gets the email that they can go online and pick their seats let everyone know so we know when the actual process has begun.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I emailed Scott Erdman today since seat selection was "supposed" to start yesterday.

They are still combining Priority points with the Owl Club donations so they are not ready to do seat selection as of yet. Hopefully next week or so.

If I hear any different I will let everyone know.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Ticket Sales

Is there anny way to get an update on ticket sales? I know it was mentiones that around 1,800 season ticket sales were sold, but that was over a month ago. I am curious to know how much progress has been made towards the 12,000 goal.
Back to the top
Control functions: