Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

So, Has anyone tried selecting their season ticket seats yet on TM?

So, Has anyone tried selecting their season ticket seats yet on TM?

Houston we have a problem  >:(.  My selection time started at 1:00pm.  I've tried three different browsers.  I.E. loads the virtual stadium but has none of my account info and doesn't allow me to select.  Chrome just gives me an error trying to load the stadium and firefox has no idea what to do.  Of course the Ticket number is either busy or rings until a generic no answer message comes on.

Somehow I knew this wouldn't go smoothly.  ::)
Back to the top

Re: So, Has anyone tried selecting their season ticket seats yet on TM?

owlcoholic said

Houston we have a problem  >:(.  My selection time started at 1:00pm.  I've tried three different browsers.  I.E. loads the virtual stadium but has none of my account info and doesn't allow me to select.  Chrome just gives me an error trying to load the stadium and firefox has no idea what to do.  Of course the Ticket number is either busy or rings until a generic no answer message comes on.

Somehow I knew this wouldn't go smoothly.  ::)

Try this link and go to the Account information section.

http://fau.io-media.com/seasonticketselection/help/

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Takes me to the same place.  I assume you had no problems? 
Back to the top

Call 866-FAU-OWLS
Back to the top

owlcoholic said

Takes me to the same place.  I assume you had no problems?

Im not home yet, so I cant acutally navigate thru the site. I had no issues when I was home last night but then again, they werent overloaded either I would imagine. Im sure the ticket office is slammed but keep trying.

Back to the top

Servers went down at 11 and were slower than snot. I called in but it was a pain due to not being able to see availability and only going off of what they said was available sucked.
Back to the top

Are they back up yet?

I pick at 5 and was gonna do it form home, but I can swing by the Ticket office on my way home if needs be.

Back to the top

I have no clue. I've seen that a couple of my friends were able to make selections I know one called though.
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Are they back up yet?

I pick at 5 and was gonna do it form home, but I can swing by the Ticket office on my way home if needs be.

I went to the office for my pick and it was quick and painless, highly recommend based on what I am reading.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Was able to get through by phone and select my seats but haven't received a confirmation so my fingers are crossed that the seats I selected were actually taken off the list and had my name put on them!
I don't understand.  They supposedly took extra time to "get it right" and Ticketmaster can handle selling tickets for the largest events going today but 200 people buying their season tickets at their assigned time kills the server!?
Back to the top
Control functions: