Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Innovation Village yay

Add topic

Re: Innovation Village yay

GeorgiaOwl said

mike13; Oakland and a1a..nice. That is near where I grew up, at Commercial and Bayview Dr. pretty near cardinal Gibbons where lots of my friends went but I went to NE.

Can't wait for Oct 15 - to see and HEAR that stadium! Go Owls!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA niceee i almost died on commercial and bayview when my head went through the windshield of a car when we hit a tree and a cement pole lol. Its so nice out here but i still cant wait to go back to the dorms!! Also, yall should return your tickets for the games because if i get a window on the south side ill charge half the price and itll be like a box seat hahahahaha. You bring the booze though.  ;D
Back to the top

Ouch… DAMN…when did that happen to you and glad You made it through, that is scary! LOTS of bad accidents in the area, at least way back when I still lived there with Stan's, Flanagan's, etc…….
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Ouch… DAMN…when did that happen to you and glad You made it through, that is scary! LOTS of bad accidents in the area, at least way back when I still lived there with Stan's, Flanagan's, etc…….

Thanks man it happened probably 3 months ago… But i got good news, Just got my acceptance letter yayy!!!!!
Back to the top

Mike13, how do you feel about the cost of living in the Innovation Village? I mean, you've applied to live there so you'll obviously pay it but would you have paid to live there no matter the cost or do you feel it's one of those unavoidable things, so you pay what you have to pay?

I read (and posted here, I think) that Housing has a pretty significant waitlist going on. Some of us here thought the IV was too expensive and wouldn't fill while others said Boca parents will pay whatever the price to make sure their kids have somewhere to live.
Back to the top

Innovation Village yay

owlcountry said

Mike13, how do you feel about the cost of living in the Innovation Village? I mean, you've applied to live there so you'll obviously pay it but would you have paid to live there no matter the cost or do you feel it's one of those unavoidable things, so you pay what you have to pay?

I read (and posted here, I think) that Housing has a pretty significant waitlist going on. Some of us here thought the IV was too expensive and wouldn't fill while others said Boca parents will pay whatever the price to make sure their kids have somewhere to live.

its freakin expensive bro your not lieing. Thank god for financial aid!!
Back to the top
Control functions: