Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2011 Senior Standouts

Which senior will make the biggest impact in their upcoming final season with FAU?

DE -- Johnson, Jamere
DT -- Givens, Jarvis
DL -- Cyrille, Kevin
TE -- Williams, Darian
LS -- Barnett, Morgan
OT -- Karrick, Max
OT -- McRoy, Samuel
OL -- Newbold, Chris
S -- Jensen, Austin
S -- Terrell, David
RB -- Morris, Alfred
RB -- Floyd, Willie
DB -- Bartels, Marcus
CB -- Cross, Curtis
P -- Groody, Mickey
OL -- Dickinson, Chase
LB -- King, Derek

You must select between 1 and 25 options

Which senior will make the biggest impact in their upcoming final season with FAU?
Back to the top

Re: 2011 Senior Standouts

Captain said

Gotta go with Fred.
Back to the top

prowler said

Captain said

Gotta go with Fred.

he had almost 1000 yards with a crappy o-line, so with a bit more experience with the line, plus him pushing more since it is his final season I see him doing the best and making the biggest impact.

The only problem is if he is our only goto guy on offense, we become very 1-dimensional and teams can shut the run down fairly easily, but he is a great athlete, I expect great things from him!

Back to the top

I'll take Darian Williams…Fred is a good consistent back but I think Williams can be a game changer and will get a great deal of balls thrown his way…Morris is the safe pick though you pretty much know what he's gonna give u
Back to the top

Switching to the 3-4 defense Jarvis Givens performance at DT will be very important.  If we cant anchor the line and free the LB's up to make plays we will have a long season on the defensive side of the ball.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

2011 Senior Standouts

Groody.

We will be punting A LOT.

Back to the top

Rick said

Groody.

We will be punting A LOT.

unfortunately….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

this defense with Cyrille and Givens need to step up. Really step up.
Back to the top

Johnson was suppose to be a very good rush end. But the switch to the 3-4 defense will hurt him & Cyrille as the d is designed for LB's to make the tackles. Personally i think it was a bad move as now the both are having to play inside more and i dont know if we have the lb's to pull it off. We will see. The d is a better d against the spread if you have the atheletes to pull it off. I guess time will tell.
Back to the top

I have to take a defensive lineman in this one. Other than the O-line, the D-line has arguably the most room for improvement and they did a pretty good job of getting penetration against Florida. I think the move to the 3-4 will pay dividends in SBC play and we will see some nice numbers put up by all of the D-linemen. I will however go with Cyrille to make the biggest impact.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: