Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Away game ticket prices

Away game ticket prices

Did anyone get the email!  $250 for 2 UF tickets!?!?!?
Back to the top

Re: Away game ticket prices

Poorly worded ticket policy but i think it means … Owl Club members at the $250 donation level can purchase 2 tickets at $50 each.
Back to the top

Or, show up at the game and buy some the "non conventional" way - for around $20 a piece…
Back to the top

Rick said

Or, show up at the game and buy some the "non conventional" way - for around $20 a piece…

Careful doing it that way, a lot of the cheaper tickets are student tickets, which suposedly require a student ID.  My sister got caught up in that last year, luckily she swapped tickets with a friend who was a student at the time to get it, then swapped back once inside. 

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

duder said

Rick said

Careful doing it that way, a lot of the cheaper tickets are student tickets, which suposedly require a student ID.  My sister got caught up in that last year, luckily she swapped tickets with a friend who was a student at the time to get it, then swapped back once inside.

Ya, they are somewhat strict on that. You have to show your ticket with your student ID. A lot of times they let you in but one of my friends got questions by security there and almost wasn't allowed in. I was using a girls ID and the guy said "That's not you" and I responded with "I know" lol but he was cool and let me in.
Back to the top
Control functions: