Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sport Chat's 2011 Owl Preview

Never heard of these guys, but they did some research…got a little in depth with the ST, even:

"The QB competition this year is fierce with red-shirt juniors David Kooi and Graham Wilbert battling each other and a number of underclassmen to start the opener this season. Fortunately whoever is named starter will have some solid senior running backs Willie Floyd and Alfred Morris helping out on the ground again. It'll be vital they excel since their top-two receivers are no longer with the team. One of them tight end Rob Housler is now a member of the Arizona Cardinals. Filling Housler's and wide receiver Lester Jean's shoes will be sophomore WR DeAndre Richardson and junior TE Darian Williams."

Five Wins Will Be Tough
Back to the top

Re: Sport Chat's 2011 Owl Preview

Rick said

Never heard of these guys, but they did some research.

Haha! I like how they refer to Ross Gornall as a "STAR".

Back to the top

You know that you're in for a TOUGH football schedule and year when all of the analysts highlight your "Punter" as a star or a bright spot on the team.  I guess they think we will be kicking the ball a bunch!
Back to the top

Sport Chat's 2011 Owl Preview

It ALL depends on the O-line!
Back to the top

"The QB competition this year is fierce with red-shirt juniors David Kooi and Graham Wilbert battling each other and a number of underclassmen to start the opener this season."

I think we've come a long way from the days of Garrett Jahn and McKinson Sourervain…. I've see these two guys in practice. They are legit D1 size and skill level…. Either one has the potential to get us some wins this year…

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Silver_Bullet32 said

I think we've come a long way from the days of Garrett Jahn and McKinson Sourervain.

+1!

Back to the top
Control functions: