Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Magicjack home game at FAU tonight

Add topic

Magicjack home game at FAU tonight

This is still about our stadium but as a point I hope someone notices within the athletic staff - Majicjack has a home match at FAU tonight and I would think it might be a godd idea to turn the stadium lights on tonight as well to act as an advertisement and statement to those soccr fans attending that FAU does indeed have a beautiful new stadium on campus.

Let's get their attention and maybe say 10% come back to check it out later who never would have otherwise. Also, let's get the fans, players , coaches and team owner to seriously think about using our stadium as their official home field next year, as one of the leagus many complaints with the team owner is playing at Boca without a suitable venue. WE will have one next season, sign a contract and use it! Get the stadium more revenue and FAU more exposure, both locally and nationally in the news!
Back to the top

Re: Magicjack home game at FAU tonight

I guess you are assuming that the MagicJack are still in existance a year from now…I'd say it's probably a 50/50 shot at best.

They are drawing big crowds now because of the World Cup.  Next year, attendance will likely plummet for that league as a whole.  But they are a good source of revenue for the Owls right now though since the owner is letting FAU keep all of the revenue.  Hopefully that guy will become an Owls donor, even if his team is gone. 
Back to the top

Re: Magicjack home game at FAU tonight

ALL very true. Very bad relations between him and the league, and the league sems to keep egging him on even though they should know he is gonna stand up for himself as owner of his business - right or wrong.
Back to the top
Control functions: