Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Which win would you rather have?

Rival FIU
Stadium Opening WKU

You must select between 1 and 24 options

Hypothetical Poll Time…

:o
Back to the top

Re: Which win would you rather have?

We've beat FIU so many times already that it's sad. Would rather have the historic win against the Hill Toppers.
Back to the top

BOTH!!!

But if I could only have one this year it would have to be the WKU game.

The stadium will probalby never be fuller then it will that day this year. We need the team to curb stomp  WKU and show all those folks a winning team. The ammenities of the stadium will bring them in but its the teams performance that will keep them coming back.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Captain said

We've beat FIU so many times already that it's sad. Would rather have the historic win against the Hill Toppers.

Exactly.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I thought this would have been more of a tough question, but the more I thought about it, it really isn't. AS much as it would suck to lose to the kitties, we need the opening game this year big time!

But good thing it is hypothetical, let's take both!!! ;D
Back to the top

WKU has more meaning.
This year FIU can beat the hell out of the owls, but I think we win this one.
Back to the top

Beat WKU!!!

We play at FIU…if no FIU fans are at their stadium to witness it, does it count?

Their fans will be more interested in the Hurricanes at FSU that day!!!  ;D
Back to the top

fauowl said

Beat WKU!!!

We play at FIU…if no FIU fans are at their stadium to witness it, does it count?

Their fans will be more interested in the Hurricanes at FSU that day!!!  ;D

Ahhh…I see you have attended most FAU-FIU games at FIU. Heck, even the last game played at the Orange bowl, we out numbered them at least 2 to one. Great comment concerning UM/FSU, so true  ;D

-Go Owls!
Back to the top

Captain said

I think everyone that's played them in the past 3 years have proven there's nothing 'historic' about beating wku.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

FAUtuba said

Captain said

I think everyone that's played them in the past 3 years have proven there's nothing 'historic' about beating wku.

I believe he is referring to the "historic" aspect as winning the first game in the new stadium.  ???

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: