Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UF Game?

Who's in?

We got 5 in our group, we will be at the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn on university ave. Can't wait for this game.

Peyton
Back to the top

Re: UF Game?

I am me and about 30 to 40 of my fraternity brothers will be going and staying our chapters (Delta Tau Delta) house right across the street from the stadium. I know for a fact when game day goes to UF they park their bus of the Delt house front yard. Imagine waking up and having Desmond Howard in your yard.
Back to the top

Guys… I cannot stress this enough. DRINK AS MUCH WATER AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. That was the hottest stadium I've ever been to and I came "this" close to going to Shands with heat stroke. You'll have a great time but don't leave in an ambulance. Also, bring cash… I was used to being able to use a credit card at RJS…. they don't take them there.
Back to the top

wdhitch said

Guys… I cannot stress this enough. DRINK AS MUCH WATER AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. That was the hottest stadium I've ever been to and I came "this" close to going to Shands with heat stroke. You'll have a great time but don't leave in an ambulance. Also, bring cash… I was used to being able to use a credit card at RJS…. they don't take them there.

Wd,

My sister was at that UF/USF game and said the same thing.  It will be hot, but atleast we have a 7pm game.  I'm going with a group of 3 gator fans (1 does support FAU though).  I can't wait. 

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

UF Game?

wdhitch said

Also, Here's where I usually park and tailgate when I go up there:

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Its the lot at Museum st. and Newell, just north of the wooded area.  If you get there early enough, you could get a shady spot.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

I'll be there with about 6-8 others. 
Back to the top
Control functions: