Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

BCS Transfers

Add topic

Seems like there are quit a bit of BCS players leaving, wanting transfers. Also noticed some fellow sunbelt schools have been picking up 4-star quality transfers. They may of been beaten out on their team or want closer to home but probably would thrive in the sunbelt. Do we have one or any of the recruiting guys looking for these type players to bring into our program?
Back to the top

Re: BCS Transfers

Good post NCowl - I wonder the same thing. WE have had a few transfers but the Coaching emphasis in colege now is strongly skewing to JC players (we don't recruit them - two years ago the D was decimated, last year the O-line and this year the problem may be with the WR's (actually last year too if not for Jean). Top programs sign from the JC's now to fill immediate needs and I beleive we need to do the same. We are in the recruiting "hotbed" of America but that has become our weakness for various reasons. Got to change now - we have 30,00 seats to pay for!
Back to the top

WR James Louis, formerly of Atlantic HS in Delray is transferring from Ohio State.  He is looking at FIU & has already visited UM.  UM is close to 85 schollies, I wonder why no one from our staff has put a call into this kid.

He is a flat out STUD.  I believe he was a 4* out of HS.
Back to the top

BCS Transfers

SigEp77 said

WR James Louis, formerly of Atlantic HS in Delray is transferring from Ohio State.  He is looking at FIU & has already visited UM.  UM is close to 85 schollies, I wonder why no one from our staff has put a call into this kid.

He is a flat out STUD.  I believe he was a 4* out of HS.

exactly, these kind of kids we need to be going after too!
Back to the top
Control functions: