Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Congratulations to Rob Housler!!!

Add topic

Re: Congratulations to Rob Housler!!!

Here's Rob's stats so far:

azcardinals.com | Statistics
Back to the top

Add these stats to the list.

Led Cardinals last night with 5 catches for 68 yards vs. World Champion Packers in Green Bay!

Heap is nursing injuries already, something he has done all his career - what a puss for a TE! Rob will play A LOT this year and if the Cards had not signed Heap would have been a legitimate candidate for NFL rookie of the year.

Go Rob and Go Owls!
Back to the top

Congratulations to Rob Housler!!!

GeorgiaOwl said

Add these stats to the list.

Led Cardinals last night with 5 catches for 68 yards vs. World Champion Packers in Green Bay!

Heap is nursing injuries already, something he has done all his career - what a puss for a TE! Rob will play A LOT this year and if the Cards had not signed Heap would have been a legitimate candidate for NFL rookie of the year.

Go Rob and Go Owls!
Housler will be a pro bowler in a few years mark my words
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

…would have been a legitimate candidate for NFL rookie of the year.

owlmart said

…will be a pro bowler in a few years mark my words

It's getting a bit stuffy in here ;D

But seriously, we need to see some regular season action first…he is definitely in a great spot to thrive though…

Back to the top

Here's the updated stats:

azcardinals.com | Statistics
Back to the top

Leading the team in receptions and also has a solo tackle!!!
I hear they're gonna let him play safety too!
Back to the top

He is another nice shot of Rob making yards after the catch vs. the Packers, you have to scroll four times and second shot on left;

http://www.azcardinals.com/photos-videos/photo-gallery/Preseason-Game-at-Green-Bay/71838fe5-bfd2-42dc-bbf6-0b2152bfe24e

looking good, go Rob!
Back to the top

After today's cuts all four Owls still on NFL rosters but the Big cut day is next week when they have to cut from 80 to 53- 27 players to cut from each team - OUCH!

Best of luck to all four, it looks like Rusty and Rob are in with Lestar on IR (my guess he will make practice squad) and Lockley one of 8 LB's left on the Jags roster - with only one more to cut he may make it guys.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

After today's cuts all four Owls still on NFL rosters but the Big cut day is next week when they have to cut from 80 to 53- 27 players to cut from each team - OUCH!

Best of luck to all four, it looks like Rusty and Rob are in with Lestar on IR (my guess he will make practice squad) and Lockley one of 8 LB's left on the Jags roster - with only one more to cut he may make it guys.

Go Owls!

It'd be stupid to cut Lester, IMO. Not because I'm a homer but just because he's done very well for them every time he's in there and even the veterans are praising him.

Of the four, I'd be least surprised to see Lockley cut, especially after he incurred that fine - but obviously I hope he sticks!
Back to the top

I've got a feeling that hit got him some much needed attention and praise from "old schooler's", maybe even a D Coach. His lower pay and ability on special teams can't hurt either. He has at least made it to the final cut, as I said 8 LB's on the roster, they carry 7 most times so he has a definite shot - practice squad at a minimum?
If he make the roster they will appeal his fine and get it reduced as a "first time offender", makes it sound like he went to the U doesn't it? ::)
Go Lockley and GO OWLS - beat UF! ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: