Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU/UF line

FAU/UF line

UF is favored by 31 points and the over/under is 47 points.

any opinion?

if you like FAU, then just bet the under.

if you like UF then bet the over.

Its a much better safer bet.

my opinion, that's all.

I don't see FAU moving the ball much, they'll try and run it, hopefully this lets the clock run. UF isn't great and if the Owls defense is actually somewhat legit, they can hold them to 24 points (if you think they're legit, i do).

best case (realistic) scenario you see a 24-10 game.

Worse case you see a 48-6 game.

Mushy will run up the score being his first game, he won't hold back, no reason too. Plus the SEC is going to be even tougher this year so UF will be just trying to get a few games above .500 to get into a descent bowl.
Back to the top

Re: FAU/UF line

We might not actually score against UF.

Muschamp will let this set the tone for his year, the boosters are hungry after a 7-5 season, this is a statement game. The only hope we've got is the fact that their offense is not good but I fully expect our inept offense and their swarming D to make this a 34-6 kind of game. Please prove me wrong FAU.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

+1
Back to the top

Rick said

TeamBeer said

+1

Right. We can barely score against ourselves.
Back to the top

One positive thing I will say about FAU's defense is….we can stop the pro-style.  Games vs. teams like Michigan State have been much closer than they should have been because we face our own pro-style offense all year in practices and scrimmages.

I wouldn't be suprised if this was a game like the Miami Ohio vs. UF game last year.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: