Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Anyone notice

The FIU season tickets advertisements showing up on the side of the page here and at The Other Site?

I wonder if we're doing the same thing anywhere else, although if we were I'd think we'd see it here as well…

Additional question: anyone seen FAU football billboards anywhere? I saw an FAU MBA billboard, but that's it.
Back to the top

Re: Anyone notice

I have noticed. In fact, as I write this there's a FSU banner at the top of the page and FIU banner on the bottom.

I have seen a football billboard on 95 northbound between commercial and cypress creek. It had Howard and the stadium on it and the "Get Ready Cause Here We Come" tagline I think.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

owlcountry said

The FIU season tickets advertisements showing up on the side of the page here and at The Other Site?

I wonder if we're doing the same thing anywhere else, although if we were I'd think we'd see it here as well…

Additional question: anyone seen FAU football billboards anywhere? I saw an FAU MBA billboard, but that's it.

I noticed that too.  In fact, I was looking at the USF message board the other day, and they had the same FIU ad.

Anyway, yes, I have seen a couple of FAU football billboards.  I also hear the ad on the radio every day and see the commercial fairly regularly. 
Back to the top

Great time to make a request:

Please visit our sponsors by clicking on ads that are appealing, as it helps offset the cost of running this site (which everyone is getting for free) :)

Thanks!
Back to the top

I just clicked on the UNC Grensboro & Capella ads… upon further review, I don't think I'm going to attend either!

;D

GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

I just bought FIU Season Tickets, just for you Rick!!!  ;D
Back to the top

Anyone notice

TeamBeer said

ha
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

On a somewhat related note..I thought about going down to check out a game or two just to see their atmosphere at games other than FAU. Also, it would give me an upper hand while trash talking because I would better know my enemy,lol.
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

Also, it would give me an upper hand while trash talking because I would better know my enemy,lol.

:D
Back to the top

Besides having to pass your stadium twice a week, I also pass the FAU football billboard by Cypress Creek. There is another one up around Northlake/PGA. I'm considering coming to the opener "between the palms," which is a very cool moniker for your stadium/atmosphere.
Back to the top
Control functions: