Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Great Article on Lester Jean

"Texans rookie Jean fighting for time to shine"

"He's done some nice things, but he's not out of the woods yet," Texans wide receivers coach Larry Kirksey said Thursday. "He's been very productive - that's in his corner. He has adapted and learned the system. If you know what to do, then you can let your athletic ability take over - and that's what he's done."
Back to the top

Re: Great Article on Lester Jean

Good for Lestar he deserves it
Back to the top

Very good article for him, keep it up Lestar!
Back to the top

If anyone is watching the game on NFL Network the announcers said and I quote " The defensive backs on the Texans say Lestar is the hardest WR to cover" mind you this is the team with a top 3 WR on it
Back to the top

I did hear that. Jean started the 3rd q, but did not return. Strange.
Back to the top

I hope that is good and that they have to look at the other wr's they have to cut this week. With the lead they were not going to pass much. Nice to MAYBE think they were saving Lestar for next week and the future.
Back to the top

Great Article on Lester Jean

An update to my last post, apparantly he suffered an injury durng the game;

The Texans’ biggest injury concerns coming out of the Saints game are rookie wide receiver Lestar Jean (shoulder bruise) and second-year nose tackle Earl Mitchell (knee). Both were being evaluated on Sunday.

With Jean potentially out, Kubiak is concerned about the competition at wide receiver.

“It’s so young,” Kubiak said. “You usually keep five guys. To sit here and tell you who (numbers) four and five right now, I think it’s a big toss-up. I think special teams have a lot to do with it… I think it’s wide open… It’ll be very competitive here the next two weeks.”

Hope he can recover quickly and contribute because it sound like they are concerned without him! Go Lestar, get well and battle!
Back to the top

Lester Jean has been officially place on the Injured Reserve (IR) list.

Last year, guys like Willie Rose and Jason Harmon got hurt and were placed on the Physically Unable to Perform (PUP) list and were eventually cut. So by placing Jean on IR, Houston will retain a roster spot for him.
Back to the top

Surprised nobody mentioned that Lestar made the Texans roster!!! congrats to Lestar he has earned it!!
Back to the top

owlmart said

Surprised nobody mentioned that Lestar made the Texans roster!!! congrats to Lestar he has earned it!!

Awesome!
Back to the top
Control functions: