Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Merch

Add topic

Will the FAU on-campus bookstore be open on Gamedays? Or will there be a place to buy FAU merch at the stadium? I need new Owls gear quick, and the stuff online is not that great.
Back to the top

Re: Merch

I know there is a store in the priority club.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Merch

As far as I know there will be two team stores at the stadium.  One is under the student endzone(which may be open every day like the Subway that is next to it), and one in the priority club area.
Back to the top

Like to think they will be wise enough to keep it open on game day - at least til an hour befroe kick-off. A LOT of alumni like myself and new outsiders to campus who have never been here before will be on campus that weekend.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Like to think they will be wise enough to keep it open on game day - at least til an hour befroe kick-off. A LOT of alumni like myself and new outsiders to campus who have never been here before will be on campus that weekend.

I agree.

FAU really NEEDS to put out a Game Day section with rules for  parking, tailgating, merchandise info, ticket info and more.
Back to the top

when I was down there for the groundbreaking ceremony they had a trailer set up in the lot selling stuff from the bookstore.  Hopefully they'll set it up again outside the stadium for gameday.

And yes, have the bookstore closed on the weekends sucks for us out of town people.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

the bookstore trailer will likely be out in the parking lots during the season. I can't imagine why they wouldn't continue to use it during the season, they own it. It would be nice to see the store itself open on campus during game day as well but that might be wishful thinking.
Back to the top

Would help MAXIMIZE sales for the weekend - half of the point of the on-campus games! Can't sell everything you offer out of a trailer either.
Back to the top

If anything they can have the shop in the Student Union open
Back to the top
Control functions: