Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Do you think Yourhighness will play again?

I think this young man will overcome and play some more. He has tremendous up sides as demonstrated last year.
Back to the top

Re: Do you think Yourhighness will play again?

Unfortunately, no. Too many concussions…

But, God has the final say ;)
Back to the top

I'd love to see him play, but I doubt it will happen.  I'm not trying to downplay them, but it seems like concussions have become the new "it" thing to study the last few years and everyone is kinda freaking out over them. 

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Rick said

He lets him on, he takes him out, he lets him on, he takes him out… sounds like God can't make up his mind.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Rick said

He lets him on, he takes him out, he lets him on, he takes him out… sounds like God can't make up his mind.

Sounds like he gave him a brain and let's him do what he wants with his life - as he does all of us. You can make choices, and then must deal with the outcome accordingly…besides, Newton's Third Law, "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction", which has nothing to do with God in theory, supports that premise. ;)

Bottom line, the young man has taken too many blunt hits to the noggin. The doctors aren't currently clearing him to play football anymore and put him at the risk a life threatening situation. However, if God wants him to play football again for some reason, it will happen - period. And it won't fit into "standard medical reasoning". God's plans always dumbfound man, and leave him at a loss for reasoning or words to explain them.

Am I saying it will happen? No. Just saying that we don't make the final decisions, that's all.

Whatever the outcome, trust he will have a Blessed life - on or off the field.
Back to the top

For the sake of the others on this board, we'll just agree to disagree on God's involvement with the FAU football team.

Hope Yourhighness can play in the future because he's a talented LB. But it's not worth risking paralysis (or worse). I'll defer to the medical experts on that one.
Back to the top

While we're at it, how do you guys feel about that Obama guy???

;)
Back to the top

owlcountry said

For the sake of the others on this board, we'll just agree to disagree on God's involvement with the FAU football team.

Fair enough, to each thier own :)
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

;)

:D

(man I wish he had not put that in red font)
Back to the top

Do you think Yourhighness will play again?

TeamBeer said

;)

Apparently it was God's will  ;D

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: