Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Anyone else with season tickets in Sec. 211?

Back on June 23, when I was eligible to, I ordered two season tickets in Sec. 211, Row C.

I e-mailed Mike LaRocco the other day to confirm where my seats were as I hadn't heard anything. He realizes I have no seats after all, and just assigns me Sec. 210, Row CC without even asking me.

I come to find out that Sec. 211 is now also reserved for families of players, even though that wasn't the case when I reserved my tickets online. I know 210 was, as people on here had mentioned that. Looks like someone screwed up and I ended up losing out.

Anyone else in 211?
Back to the top

Re: Anyone else with season tickets in Sec. 211?

We are in 210 but up at row x (kinda where I wanted to be anyhow to get a better overall view of the field, especially the far end zone). Guess the parents are lower.
Back to the top

You guys should be within about 5 rows of each other.  Row X is lower than Row CC.  At least that's how it works in my section.
Back to the top

Anyone else with season tickets in Sec. 211?

You're welcome to come to 207, the Turfmans Aerosol Scotch Party Zone, it'll be a blast!  ;D
Back to the top

I am in section 110, however I have not heard anything yet.  Does anyone know when they are going to send the tickets out?
Back to the top

I'm in 210.. Did you get money back? sec 210 is a different price… way different….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

You're welcome to come to 207, the Turfmans Aerosol Scotch Party Zone, it'll be a blast!  ;D

I have a feeling there will be mayhem unleashed in that section!
Back to the top
Control functions: