Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WEEK THREE - FAU BYE WEEK

We enter week three with FAU taking a much needed bye week in order to prepare for next week's trip to Auburn. Even though the Owls are off, and hopefully installing an offense, there are some interesting matchups for other SBC teams that remain in action. This week's FEARLESS PREDICTIONS follow.

Troy @ Arkansas 09/17

Troy has carried the torch for the SBC and always brings the fight to bigger non-conference opponents. Troy has surprised too many teams for Arkansas to overlook them. Arkansas has outscored opponents
103-10 in the first two games. Arkansas will roll in this one.

FEARLESS PREDICTION: Arkansas 42 Troy 17

Florida International vs. Central Florida 09/17

This is a game that FAU fans will be interested in. Both teams are 2-0 and both are coming off wins against BCS opponents. UCF dominated Boston College while FIU topped Louisville by 7 points. FIU plays at home and they have great momentum coming into this one, but UCF will be too much for the upstart Golden Panthers.

FEARLESS PREDICTION: UCF 31 FIU 17

Arkanss State @ Virginia Tech 09/17

The RedWolves visit the Hokies after an impressive victory in week two against Memphis. The loss was so staggering for the Tigers that Memphis native and pro wrastlin icon Jerry "The King" Lawler is calling for Head Coach Larry Porter's firing. ASU will try to bring the momentum of the win over Memphis with them to Virginia Tech. The Hokies (2-0) will try to improve upon last week's 17-10 win against East Carolina. ASU will move the ball, but Virginia Tech is in a different class in this one.

FEARLESS PREDICTION: The King is awesome and Virginia Tech 38 Arkansas State 14

Crack a cold one, fire up the grill and enjoy the SBC games and the rest of this week's lineup.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WEEK THREE - FAU BYE WEEK

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WEEK THREE - FAU BYE WEEK

I predict the OWLS will still not get a 1st down this week!

:o
Back to the top

But they won't lose! ;D
Back to the top

NCowl said

I predict the OWLS will still not get a 1st down this week!

:o

:D

:-\

:'(

Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

But they won't lose! ;D

I dunno… I wouldn't rule that one out yet…. they still might find a way to lose!

:(
Back to the top

Bye week-3 FAU-0..... lol

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Even though not in the FEARLESS PREDICTIONS for today...so glad to see UM spank OSU.
Back to the top
Control functions: