Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WEEK FOUR FAU @ AUBURN

Week Four is upon us and things are starting to take shape as many teams around the country begin conference play. While the national picture doesn't highlight too many big games this week, the SBC features some important matchups that are worth watching. Here are my FEARLESS PREDICTIONS for this week.

Quote for this week:  “Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers” Merle Kessler

Troy vs. Middle Tennessee 09/24

Troy (0-2) and MTSU (0-2) both look to make an early impact on the landscape of the SBC. Each team has faced BCS conference opponents to open the season and both are hungry for a win. This game is going to be won by defense as both teams bring strong offensive play as they look to challenge for the SBC title.

FEARLESS PREDICTION: Troy 28 MTSU 21

Florida International vs. Louisiana (Lafayette) 9/24

FIU (3-0) hosts Louisiana (2-1) in an attmept to start 4-0 and jump to 2-0 in the SBC. FIU looks as though they could go deep into the season without a loss. UL(L) will show up looking to shock the Golden Panthers. UL(L) has a balanced offense, but they have not yet decided on a consistent playcaller at QB. FIU is on a run and they will continue with a win on Saturday.

FEARLESS PREDICTION: FIU 31 UL(L) 21

Florida Atlantic @ Auburn 9/24

The FAU Owls (0-2) continue to run the gauntlet as they head to Auburn to take on the Tigers (2-1). FAU comes off a bye week while Auburn comes in after losing a close game to Clemson. Auburn will look to pound the ball with RB Michael Dyer. Dyer leads the Tigers with 6 touchdowns and 7.5 yards per carry. The Auburn defense has been suspect,  but they have yet to face an offense as anemic the FAU offense. Auburn will come out quick and the Tigers will most likely have this game in hand at the half.

FEARLESS PREDICTION: Auburn 42 FAU 6

Even if you can't count on your team to win, at least you can count on your beverage to be cold. Cheers to Saturdays.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WEEK FOUR FAU @ AUBURN

FAU 17 Auburn 38… I'm still holding out hope for the eseason

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

OWLS      10
TIGERS    42
Back to the top

FAU 6
Auburn 48

another warm up game, season starts next week!
Back to the top

Auburn: WIN
FAU: LOSE

about as far as I'll go….I just hope we can get more than one first down. I do think Auburn is going to pile it on tho. It would not be a suprise if it is the worst loss in the history of our program. They are angry coming off last weeks loss.
Back to the top

FAUALUM2005 said

Auburn: WIN
FAU: LOSE

about as far as I'll go….I just hope we can get more than one first down. I do think Auburn is going to pile it on tho. It would not surprise if it is the worst loss in our history. They are angry coming off last weeks loss.

I agree with this.  I wouldn't be suprised at a 70 point drubbing.  I hope our guys worked REALLY hard the last 2 weeks.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Auburn 52 FAU 3

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Auburn 52 FAU 3

:o

47-9 Tigers roll…….

Back to the top

FAU, knowing the conference schedule is looming, will make make a big change in the second half…Schnelly leaves his sacrificial lamb, Wilbert, in for half of the game where the Owls are again shut out of the endzone. The team seems dejected and furious with the legendary coach…Jared Allen snaps the headset off the old dome and hands the ball to Stephen Curtis in the 3rd quarter and lauches our new secret Coryell Offense! Curtis leads the Owls to 300 yards passing in the second half, gains another 60 on the ground himself with a TD and the Owls put up 28 to make the score respectable. Allen is carried off the field by the players and 5 star recruits begin calling because we now have a "young coach with energy" and that's all you need!

Final Score Aub 36 FAU 28…the Owls have found their new offense, a high powered, quick passing power running firework show!!! Fans fill the FAU stadium to see what's being described by Ted Hutton as "an explosive version of a pink floyd laser light show on LSD."
Back to the top

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WEEK FOUR FAU @ AUBURN

teambeer… I think you need to lay off the peyote!!

;D
Back to the top
Control functions: