Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Just How Big is the Scoreboard at FAU Stadium?

Add topic

So, just how large is our New Stadium’s Scoreboard?

Well…

Went up to the fifth floor of my office building and what did I see? Why, a big ol’ red scoreboard staring right back at me.

In the picture below, that would be the colored area just about direct center…apologies for the quality, but this is from miles away, and also shot through commercial glass – very thick.

Nonetheless, we have a pretty dang BIG scoreboard!

;D

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Re: Just How Big is the Scoreboard at FAU Stadium?

Rick very nice view man.  Yep our scoreboard looks pretty good. 
Back to the top

:o

Damn,

I know that building your in. Thats amazing that you can see if from there. Oct 15th cant get here fast enough!!!!!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Just How Big is the Scoreboard at FAU Stadium?

I drove past the stadium on Sunday and they were testing the scoreboard.  It's HUGE and looks awesome.  A lot of the fencing that surrounded the stadium during construction is now gone and the landscaping is almost done.  The place looks great.  You guys from out of town that haven't seen it in person yet will be awed.  It's so cool.
Back to the top

I was outside the stadium at lunch time today and herd the sound system being tested and some bass. It sounded good, but I think they not testing at full potential due to being a work day.
Back to the top

I went by last week and they were playing with the graphics on the scoreboard.  They had an American Flag graphic flying up on the giant scoreboard with the caption in massive letters:  Welcome Elevator Inspector, Steve.

I bet that guy has never seen a welcome like that in his life!

Back to the top
Control functions: