Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Grammar

I'm not usually one that gets annoyed by grammar on message boards, but what is it with the titles of the new threads on here the last few days?  "The Rea Problem?", "So hos the recruiting going?", "Rob Houslet 'official NFL player'"….come on…I know some people have given up on the team this year, but are we giving up on spelling too??  Let's at least spell words (or names) correctly in the titles of our threads.

It's not a huge deal, I get it, but it does, at some level, reflect badly on FAU that we can't spell simple words right.   >:(
Back to the top

Re: Grammer...

I agree, it's annoying. Especially when you have spell check available on the fly. BTW, I like the way you spelled grammar…point taken. ;D

-Go Owls!
Back to the top

Re: Grammar

I try to correct threat titles that have incorrect grammar, but I was away this weekend. I'll get back on it!
Back to the top

Grammar

prowler said

I agree, it's annoying. Especially when you have spell check available on the fly. BTW, I like the way you spelled grammar…point taken. ;D

-Go Owls!

LOL…thanks!
Back to the top

Lm77 said

I try to correct threat titles that have incorrect grammar, but I was away this weekend. I'll get back on it!

Did you change the title for this one? lol  ;D
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

Lm77 said

Did you change the title for this one? lol  ;D

Yup! ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: