Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

1st Rivals 120 rankings of 2011

1st Rivals 120 rankings of 2011

The first Rivals ranking of teams 1-120 is released and we are at 115, ULL is at 70. So I guess winning by 3 AT HOME separates us by 45 slots? Ouch, what would we be if we had lost by 20 or 40? And this a week after we challanged Aubure pretty fairly for a Belt team and then they turn around and beat S. Carolina. Go figure. Go Owls!
Back to the top

Re: 1st Rivals 120 rankings of 2011

You thought they'd rank a 0-4 team in the 70s because of a close against ULL and sorta close game against Auburn?
Come on.
Back to the top

No, 0-4 sucks but you do have to consider 3 losses to SEC and Big10 teams and a close road loss to a 3-1 team a little closer than 45 slots (actually ULL is ranked too high to me) Gotta win some games to earn a move up, let's start Sat. in Texas!
Back to the top

While this ranking sucks, our facilities ranking just went from 120 to 60 on October 15th.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Not as big as most, not as fancy as many, but THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND ALL OURS!
Back to the top

Wait till you see it in person GeorgiaOwl…its awesome.  Its impossible to explain how nice it is until you are standing in it.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Wait till you see it in person GeorgiaOwl…its awesome.  Its impossible to explain how nice it is until you are standing in it.

Well said Walty. Even the outside landscaping is awesome…you really get the feeling that the ocean is 1.5 miles away. I sometimes can't believe it's actually done!

-Go Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: