Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Basketball Charity Event - November 2nd at 7PM

Add topic

Some of you may have already received this email but for the benefit of those that didn't, here it is.   This is a great cause as Coach Jarvis is trying to raise money to purchase computers for the hoops program.  If there is any part of the FAU Athletic Dept. that has earned a helping hand, it is the basketball program.  Just $100 for a great night out that will help the coach:

Hello Owl Fans,

You are cordially invited to an evening with Head Coach, Mike Jarvis and staff.

ItsOwlTime.com has partnered with Matteo's Ristorante Italiano of Boca Raton to create a night to benefit the FAU Men's Basketball Program.

Please join us on the evening of Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 7PM at Matteo's in Boca Raton with the goal to raise funds to purchase computers for one of the most exciting sports programs in South Florida.

Matteo's will prepare a wonderful meal for you.

ItsOwlTime.com will host a live auction and provide exciting door prizes.

Head Coach Mike Jarvis and staff will be discussing the upcoming College Basketball season and give the inside scoop as the Owls are set to defend their regular season Conference Championship.

$100 per person (includes dinner, taxes, gratuities, and one glass of wine).

Advance Reservations and payment required and limited to the first 100 guests only.

For reservation and payment information, go to the ItsOwlTime.com Fundraising section: It's Owl Time Fundraising for FAU Men's Basketball

Go Owls!!

It's Owl Time
www.ItsOwlTime.com

Contact us any time at [email protected]

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Re: FAU Basketball Charity Event - November 2nd at 7PM

Sounds like a good time!
Back to the top

I'll be there for this one.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Great to hear.  They need the support.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Looking forward to it!
Back to the top

Forgive me for sounding ignorant but what do you they need computers for?  Can't they go to the library like everyone else? 
Back to the top

FAU Basketball Charity Event - November 2nd at 7PM

DFieldOwl said

Forgive me for sounding ignorant but what do you they need computers for?  Can't they go to the library like everyone else?

Assuming they are for the staff
Back to the top

DFieldOwl said

Forgive me for sounding ignorant but what do you they need computers for?  Can't they go to the library like everyone else?

This is for laptops.  Student-Athletes are on the road a lot for away games and tournaments, etc.  They are on long bus trips, and plane rides. This is to help them with their studies on the go.
Back to the top

DFieldOwl said

Just write the check  :)

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Show your support for Coach Jarvis by attending this great dinner event.  Coach Jarvis will be discussing this year's team and his vision for FAU basketball.

There are a few tickets left and they can be purchased at : It's Owl Time Fundraising for FAU Men's Basketball

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top
Control functions: