Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Who should start for the home opener?

Our QB play has raised a lot of eyebrows, I want to know the fans opinon.....

Wilbert
Kooi (aka Vick)
Bracewell
Curtis
Cortez Ash

You must select between 1 and 31 options

I'm a fan of Cortez Ash. He played qb in high school. Give him the ball in a 'wildcat' package and let him go.

Obviously whatever we have put behind center so far hasn't worked.

Explain this to me. Almost every team in the nation has a wildcat package, yet we would rather run a halfback draw.
Back to the top

Re: Who should start for the home opener?

FAU said

I'm a fan of Cortez Ash. He played qb in high school. Give him the ball in a 'wildcat' package and let him go.

Explain this to me. Almost every team in the nation has a wildcat package, yet we would rather run a halfback draw.

I'm sure the great Walty in his infinite wisdom will explain to you how HS and the rest of the staff are football gurus and therefore you shouldn't question why we run what we run!

(Seriously though - Kooi should clearly start the game)
Back to the top

Wilbert had his shots and choked.

Once Kooi got settled he did ok. He should start.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Who should start for the home opener?

Kooi.  Go with the hot hand.

OK…"hot" maybe stretching it with this offense…go with the less-cold hand. 
Back to the top

d-owl said

FAU said

I'm sure the great Walty in his infinite wisdom will explain to you how HS and the rest of the staff are football gurus and therefore you shouldn't question why we run what we run!

(Seriously though - Kooi should clearly start the game)

I'm dying lol
Back to the top

Cortez Ash Rage
Back to the top

"Graham continued to have a terrible time. I took him out because he is our starting quarterback and will contunue to be until there is a definite indication that David has passed him up," Howard Schnellenberger said.

???
Back to the top

d-owl said

"Graham continued to have a terrible time. I took him out because he is our starting quarterback and will contunue to be until there is a definite indication that David has passed him up," Howard Schnellenberger said.

???

Ill i heard was cortez ash out of that statement
Back to the top

d-owl said

???
Not sure why our QB comp is limited to two people, or what HS has been watching but Wilbert should be nobodies starting QB…I wouldnt even wish that on FIU
Back to the top

BENCH WILBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, if Wilbert starts in our home opener I will not attend another game or give another dollar to FAU until Howard and Wilbert are both gone!

Wilbert is not a D-I QB. He went 10-30 for 95yrds 0TDs and 3INTs against N Texas!!!!!!!!!!

Horrible!!!!!!!!

How can they justify starting him again? Cause he has the most experience? Please, and inexperienced QB could do better than Wilbert is doing. And if they can't then our recruiters need to be fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: