Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Bulldoze the Stadium and stone the coaches

I have changed my mind.  I dont care any longer what HS has brought to us.  Our record this year erases all of that.  Lets all get pitch forks and march on campus and just take care of things the old fashioned way.

And if Ash is as good at QB as he is at stealing copper wire I am completely on board, lets change this whole thing up.

I hate our coach, players and this program.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Re: Bulldoze the Stadium and stone the coaches

Lets not turn this into one of those types of forums...
Back to the top

Im not making it that way, just joining the general attitude of this board.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Bulldoze the Stadium and stone the coaches

walty12 said

Im not making it that way, just joining the general attitude of this board.

We are 0-5 this season and 4-13 in our last 17 games. This is a football discussion board. Sorry the fan base isn't happy about the results.
Back to the top

I'm glad to see that there are people passionate enough about FAU football to be this pissed off.
Back to the top

walty12 said

I have changed my mind.  I dont care any longer what HS has brought to us.  Our record this year erases all of that.  Lets all get pitch forks and march on campus and just take care of things the old fashioned way.

And if Ash is as good at QB as he is at stealing copper wire I am completely on board, lets change this whole thing up.

I hate our coach, players and this program.

You're a funny guy  ;D

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Not sure what we're supposed to be saying here with results this bad.

Back to the top

owlcountry said

Not sure what we're supposed to be saying here with results this bad.

Clearly to some people on this board simply being critical of your team/program, even when we are arguably the worst team in D1 football with horrific coaching, is akin to not being a "true fan". Still it looks like all the past talk about the 'guru coaches' and our fantastic 'diamond in the rough' recruiting is shot to hell.
Back to the top

Someone needs to explain to me why you either have to be pissed off at being 0-5 and demand everyone be fired immediately or you aren't a real fan or don't care about winning?  Why can't you be disappointed in where we are as a program AND want to honor the founder of the program and celebrate the culmination of 10 years of hard work?  Seems like when they announced just before the season that Howard was done after the year, that a good compromise was reached.

What "should" people be saying right now?  That's up to them, but, at least this week, after so much delay and fustration…after playing 10 years in rented, terrible stadiums…"Thanks for everything Coach" should definately be something we should all be saying.  After that, go ahead and resume your rage. 
Back to the top

Thank you Walty 12!  Unfortunately, not everyone who posts on here will "get" what you are saying but I am at least somewhat encourged that there are still fans out there that know what it is to be a FAN, not bipolar.  THANKS!
Back to the top
Control functions: