Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2011-12 Men's Basketball Season Ticket Info

Add topic

If anybody hears anything about basketball season tickets please post.  I have asked the ticket department a few times and they look at me like I have 3 heads.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Re: Season Tickets

Supposed to be information out on them by the end of next week...
Back to the top

Thanks Rick.  Excited about this season, take my mind off football.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Basketball season should be great so pumped.
Back to the top

Rick, mark this down. This may be the only time Walty and OC40 have agreed on something! haha  ;)

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

2011-12 Men's Basketball Season Ticket Info

I was gunna ask Rick about the potential transfer from Eckerd, Quincy, but I saw him walk into the Controller's office holding a basketball so hopefully that means he got his…wait, my boss just told me that he walked by the office and gave a thumbs up. Rick, can you confirm?..btw- the basketball looks like a softball in his hands,lol.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Rick, mark this down. This may be the only time Walty and OC40 have agreed on something! haha  ;)

Ha ha!
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

I was gunna ask Rick about the potential transfer from Eckerd, Quincy, but I saw him walk into the Controller's office holding a basketball so hopefully that means he got his…wait, my boss just told me that he walked by the office and gave a thumbs up. Rick, can you confirm?..btw- the basketball looks like a softball in his hands,lol.

He still has to be granted a hardship waiver…the NCAA will rule on that…if a positive ruling, he will be able to play for us!
Back to the top

Any word on when season tickets may be available for sale? I looked on fausports.com but it doesn't say BBall season tickets. Says football but not basketball

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Latest word is they are once again hopeful for this week…

Back to the top
Control functions: