Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Athletics to Host Schnellenberger Breakfast on October 14

FAU football fans are invited to attend a special breakfast with Coach Howard Schnellenberger on Friday, October 14, at 8 a.m.  The event will take place in the Delray Acura Premiere Club level of the new on-campus football stadium. The Mattera Foundation, founded by John and Dr. Lan Phan Mattera, is the sponsor of the Coach’s Breakfast series.

The breakfast event is open to members of the Owl Club and those in the community interested in the football program. Schnellenberger will preview the football team’s inaugural game against Western Kentucky University, which will take place on Saturday, October 15 at 4 p.m.

Coach’s Breakfast with Schnellenberger will then take place the Friday morning before each of the four remaining home games, as well as before the away game against Florida International University (FIU) on Saturday, November 12.  The Coach’s Breakfast for the Saturday, November 26 game against UAB will take place on Tuesday, November 20 due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
Back to the top

Re: Athletics to Host Schnellenberger Breakfast on October 14

Athletics to Host Schnellenberger Breakfast on October 14

I will be going to this for sure.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

you should bring Owl Country 40 as your guest. I hear he's a big supporter of Schnelly lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

walty12 said

you should bring Owl Country 40 as your guest. I hear he's a big supporter of Schnelly lol

Haha, I will.  He can teach Howard a thing or two about football.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: