Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls Nest Tailgate

FAUfasho said

My question is…Where is the Owls Nest tailgate going to be?! I think it'd be cool for us all to tailgate in a certain area together.

I know we briefly discussed this another thread and I also know we will be designated to different parking areas, but it would be cool to have Owls Nest members meet up in a tailgate area.

Anyone have a suggestion to make this happen?
Back to the top

Re: Owls Nest Tailgate

I think I would be a great Idea, I would nice to put a face to some the people that comment on here!!
Back to the top

Jab979? lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I wouldnt mind dropping by

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Owls Nest Tailgate

Not sure where everyone plans on tailgating, but presumably I plan on setting up at noon in green parking lot #2 (by the basketball arena).
http://fau.io-media.com/parkingmap/

If enough people want to tailgate there or in another area let me know.
Back to the top

I like Lot 2, we will try to get our group in there with you.  As long as it isn't too windy we will have the FAU flag up on the flagpole, probably with a USF flag…..UNDER it.  ;D

We will have my Black Avalanche, a grey ford ranger, and a bright orange ford explorer (Should be easy to find).

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

I would like to stop by as well!
Back to the top

duder said

As long as it isn't too windy we will have the FAU flag up on the flagpole, probably with a USF flag…..UNDER it.  ;D

Bad form. Extremely bad form.

Just sayin'

Back to the top

Guys let me know where you will be via PM if you can when game day arrives, I want to get some shots to share...thanks!
Back to the top

We're probably going to tailgate in the lot by the Burrow and track as well!

AEA
Back to the top
Control functions: