Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Randy Shannon

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Re: Randy Shannon

Randy Shannon

This is nothing new. Nor is it news. The suggestion that Randy Shannon could be FAU's next coach is speculation at best.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Just an article that pertains to our coaching search.  Whats up with the blatant negativity?  Somebody piss in your coffee this morning?

Back to the top

Can i get an AAAAAAMENNNNNNNNN for our new stadium....ah yesss. ALL BETTER!
Back to the top

haha, I guess somebody doesn't like Randy Shannon…or maybe just hates newspaper articles?

Back to the top

LOL!!  ;D ;D

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

walty12 said

Just an article that pertains to our coaching search.  Whats up with the blatant negativity?  Somebody piss in your coffee this morning?

No blatant negativity. The same article was posted in a different thread if I am not mistaken. You have posted continuously in the thread on Leach and Shannon. The first page is the same information from this article. So it isn't anything new. My point is that newspapers embelish and pull stuff from other stories. This is old news. That is all.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

Ah, guess I didn't see the other thread.  Sorry about that.  I thought you were just really not liking the thought of R. Shannon.

I am a sensitive man and putting up a new topic is a tough thing to do, you put it out there and hope everybody likes it.  As of right now, I average about 61 hits per topic posted while Rick is averaging like 350.  Lot of work to do.

Back to the top

walty12 said

Ah, guess I didn't see the other thread.  Sorry about that.  I thought you were just really not liking the thought of R. Shannon.

I am a sensitive man and putting up a new topic is a tough thing to do, you put it out there and hope everybody likes it.  As of right now, I average about 61 hits per topic posted while Rick is averaging like 350.  Lot of work to do.

I like Shannon, I like your contributions, and I like newspapers. I just don't like this particular article as it pulls from a previous article minus the Leach information.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

walty12 said

Ah, guess I didn't see the other thread.  Sorry about that.  I thought you were just really not liking the thought of R. Shannon.

I am a sensitive man and putting up a new topic is a tough thing to do, you put it out there and hope everybody likes it.  As of right now, I average about 61 hits per topic posted while Rick is averaging like 350.  Lot of work to do.

:D  That's great.

BTW…90% of his posts are negative, some people just aren't happy.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: