Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Article on foods served in Stadium!

Add topic

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

An Owl Access look at what types of food will be available at FAU's new football stadium
Back to the top

Re: Article on foods served in Stadium!

Article on foods served in Stadium!

What food!!!  It's a good thing I had a hot dog while tailgating.  The lines were incredible.  Parents aren't going to return if they have to miss an entire quarter waiting to feed their family.  I loved the saying on the board above the concession window, "we serve food fast", hahahaha.
Back to the top

OldOwl said

What food!!!  It's a good thing I had a hot dog while tailgating.  The lines were incredible.  Parents aren't going to return if they have to miss an entire quarter waiting to feed their family.  I loved the saying on the board above the concession window, "we serve food fast", hahahaha.

The lines were long, but cut them some slack.  It was the first time for everyone there…especially the workers. There is just no way to train for 30K people showing up for the first time.  It'll get better every game, but you had to expect issues today.   
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

OldOwl said

The lines were long, but cut them some slack.  It was the first time for everyone there…especially the workers. There is just no way to train for 30K people showing up for the first time.  It'll get better every game, but you had to expect issues today.

I also had an interesting experience at concessions too: spent the entire half (and 12 minutes of the 3rd Q) waiting in line for concessions. They had three Chick-fil-a vendor buildings but only one was open for awhile - not sure why that was what FAU decided to do. Build one, staff one, build three, staff three, right? Anyway, the woman at the register in my life kept having to call the Chartwells worker over to figure out how to run a register. That sorta explains the long wait but I still would think it would move faster considering none of the food needs to be made, just put in a box and rung up.

Anybody try the Owl Egg from Tomasso's? If so, how was it?
Back to the top

it's an owl ball and it was good, its a meatball stuffed into a garlic roll.
Back to the top
Control functions: