Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Future Games

How many more home games are you planning to attend this season?

All four (MTSU, ASU, UAB, ULM) {-} [23 votes]
Three more - watching MTSU on TV instead. {-} [2 votes]
Waiting to see how the MTSU game goes before I commit to any more. {-} [0 votes]
Just the UAB one - we might win that one! They're 0-6 too! {-} [1 vote]
None. I'm done. {-} [7 votes]

You must select between 1 and 33 options

Curious how today's experience influenced your future plans…
Back to the top

Re: Future Games

Future Games

Traffic & tailgating shouldn't be a problem for the rest of the season.  If we pull 10k per game for the rest of the season I'll be shocked.
Back to the top

The university most likely won't lose the fans on the fourms, were all sick in the head anyway!

It's the rest of the casual visitors that probably won't come back. Hopefully the facility will get some Local alums that didn't go to Lockhart coming back due to proximity
Back to the top

SigEp77 said

Traffic & tailgating shouldn't be a problem for the rest of the season.  If we pull 10k per game for the rest of the season I'll be shocked.

Our final game should be a big draw.  It's December 3rd and it'll Howard's last game.  UM doesn't play that day (unless they are in the ACC Championship game…which is VERY unlikely).  If I'm FAU I'm on the phone with the UM and their Alumni groups selling them group tickets to that game. 
Back to the top

To all of those who voted  "none, Im done"  all I have to say is typical Florida fan; jump on the band wagon when there good but don't give them the support they need when there down.   You think we'll be able to recruit talent?  Who wants to play in front of 9k people?  To me having fan support is important in my decision to commit.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

SigEp77 said

Our final game should be a big draw.  It's December 3rd and it'll Howard's last game.  UM doesn't play that day (unless they are in the ACC Championship game…which is VERY unlikely).  If I'm FAU I'm on the phone with the UM and their Alumni groups selling them group tickets to that game.

You think?  He coached there close to 30 years ago. They have fond memories of him but I'm not sure many UM fans would show up to our game for his sendoff.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

BeastOwl said

fauowls44 said

SigEp77 said

You think?  He coached there close to 30 years ago. They have fond memories of him but I'm not sure many UM fans would show up to our game for his sendoff.

Yes, I think there are a good number of UM fans in South Florida that will want to be at that game as a thank you to Howard.  My bet is there is a big contingent of them at the final game.
Back to the top

I was told by some FAU officials that there was a fairly large group of canes fans there yesterday in support of Howard so it's not that far fetched
Back to the top

I have a friend in the UM alumni assoc. He said there is talks of UM doing something special for him so I imagine there will be UM fans there.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

BeastOwl said

fauowls44 said

SigEp77 said

UM dont go to ther own games

Yes, I think there are a good number of UM fans in South Florida that will want to be at that game as a thank you to Howard.  My bet is there is a big contingent of them at the final game.
Back to the top
Control functions: