Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Just Wow

Saturdays game was an embarassement for sure.  Although the stadium was amazing.  110 yards of total offense vs. Western Kentucky…just wow.

First thing I have to post is a quote from one of the greatest coaches of all time…

“When your team is winning, be ready to be tough, because winning can make you soft. On the other hand, when your team is losing, stick by them. Keep believing”
? Bo Schembechler

Its not easy right now, but its part of being a fan.  I watched every game of the 0-16 Detroit Lions season a few years back and am fully enjoying this season because I stuck by my team.

I think everybody on this board ultimately cares about this program.  I know we debate different things (guess thats why this board exists) but bottom line is everybody wants to see FAU football succeed.  Just try to stay positive and remember that college football is  cyclical and we are really a QB away from being a good team again.

See you loyalists Saturday night.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Re: Just Wow

Well said.  I'll be there…..perhaps a little drunker than prior seasons but I'll be there.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

Very well said! We all want FAU to be the best and well bleed FAU Blue and Red. Things will get better eventually, it may take time but they'll get better, and when they do those of us who stuck by them in their worst times will look back and laugh and say wow remember a few years back when we won 1 game the entire season and lost to WKU to open our stadium

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Just Wow

well I think most of us on here care enough, hence why we spend extra time on these boards, and since most of us if not just about all are alumni…. that is something you can not take away, we are Owls and will always be Owls. So we can bitch while we are down, but we will always be here, it's in our blood. If I was close I would be at every game win or lose, instead I listen on the radio, win or lose every Saturday.

The season looks pretty grim at this point, a win against FIU seems next to impossible, I just hope they work every single week toward that game… a must win.

… always an Owl!
Back to the top

While we may disagree on certain aspects, every member of this board is a die hard fan and we will all always support our owls.  I'm not sure I'll make it back to a game before the Dec. 3rd finale, but I'll be there everyweek in spirit!        GO OWLS! CAGE THE MUTS!

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: