Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU player in an altercation with FAU fan in the 4th Qtr

Re: FAU player in an altercation with FAU fan in the 4th Qtr

BeastOwl said

owlcountry40 said

I know and see a lot of players around campus i know many of them are not handling the criticism well at all players getting pissed at student for calling them out etc. The attitude of not all but many players are poor.  Just a couple weeks ago i had a football players kicked out of one of my classes because he got caught cheating on a test the player continued to make seen in the classroom all while wearing an fau football shirt just embarrassing.

There was a time when Schnelly would've rooted out these guys and kicked them off the team.  Coach's prime years are long past. In honoring him by keeping him around for the stadium opening, the team has fallen to its lowest depths.  I hope it was worth it.

Nope not worth any bit. FAU had a chance to really capture a lot of new fans coming to see the stadium and will lose them as fast as they came because of poor product on and off the field.
Back to the top

He said poor product…which is true. The product we're selling is garbage right now.

This was the second time where we had a large captive audience and didn't capitalize, it's a shame.
Back to the top

FAU player in an altercation with FAU fan in the 4th Qtr

Good call. Got it.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

He said poor product…which is true. The product we're selling is garbage right now.

This was the second time where we had a large captive audience and didn't capitalize, it's a shame.

This is what drives me crazy, every time I have the opportunity to bring people to a game to get them excited about FAU football they play horribly.  The one exception was the USF game that the refs stole from us, they played very well.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

You're right…I ran around my office getting people to go and everyone has said "well, it's ONLY FAU, what do you expect" after seeing what they saw. It sucks.
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

TeamBeer said

This is what drives me crazy, every time I have the opportunity to bring people to a game to get them excited about FAU football they play horribly.   The one exception was the USF game that the refs stole from us, they played very well.

….and Leroy missed 3 FG
Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

dusky256fc said

TeamBeer said

This is what drives me crazy, every time I have the opportunity to bring people to a game to get them excited about FAU football they play horribly.   The one exception was the USF game that the refs stole from us, they played very well.

….and Leroy missed 3 FG

Good point.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: