Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Mike Leach talks FAU

Mike Leach talks FAU

Thanks to Ted Hutton for blogging about this

Full Story

Mike Leach was ESPN 760 last night. Here is what he had to say about FAU:

“I know Craig [Angelos] from back in college. I don’t expect anything to happen until the end of the year…I think FAU is a good job anyone would be proud of and has a good recruiting base.”

Asked if he would be interested in the FAU job if he was offered it: “Sure, anything is on the table right now. I never had a bad job. They are all fun. They are all good. No question that FAU would be a good one, too.”

I talked to Leach Thursday night. He told me the same thing, and had to say about FAU: “You can win a lot of games there.”

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Mike Leach talks FAU

This is a step in the right direction!  Sign em up asap!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Will somebody PLEASE sign the man while we can - we are talking Boise St. East here at FAU if we bite the bullet and DO IT - now we are worse than New Mexico St. and that sure won't sell tickets here in South Florida!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Will somebody PLEASE sign the man while we can - we are talking Boise St. East here at FAU - now we are worse than New Mexico St. and that sure won't sell ticket here in South Florida!

Ever been to Las Cruces lol? I have, and I'd rather watch paint dry then to ever go back there. You want to talk about nothing to do, visit Las Cruces, NM

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Ever been to Las Cruces lol? I have, and I'd rather watch paint dry then to ever go back there. You want to talk about nothing to do, visit Las Cruces, NM

LOL.. A friend of mine who lives there just told me that they got their first official Escalator! 
Back to the top
Control functions: