Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

4 more years!

4 more years!

Howard has done a great job so far, let's extend that contract!
Back to the top

Re: 4 more years!

Howard has done more than we could ask for since 2001, it's a shame the season is going the way it has but mocking him isn't going to change things.  Howard isn't the one dropping passes, missing tackles, fumbling, throwing picks, and overthrowing WR's…..
Back to the top

It really is a shame it is going to end so badly here for Howard because he has done so much.  The last few seasons have spiraled, no doubt, and I'm sure he'll accept the blame for that.  But I do agree, what's the point in piling on at this point?  The only thing left to do is thank Howard for all the good he's done and move on.  As ugly has this season has become, years from now, nobody is going to look back at the Schnellenberger era of FAU football and remember how it ended.  They'll remember that he started the program, won 2 bowls, and was instrumental in getting the stadium built.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

The only thing left to do is thank Howard for all the good he's done and move on.  As ugly has this season has become, years from now, nobody is going to look back at the Schnellenberger era of FAU football and remember how it ended.  They'll remember that he started the program, won 2 bowls, and was instrumental in getting the stadium built.

Exactly.
Back to the top

No I know how UM felt when they lost there last game ever in the Orange Bowl…..  Poor Howard..
Back to the top

The said

Howard has done more than we could ask for since 2001, it's a shame the season is going the way it has but mocking him isn't going to change things.  Howard isn't the one dropping passes, missing tackles, fumbling, throwing picks, and overthrowing WR's…..

You are right, he recruited them.
Back to the top

FAU said

The said

Wow, sounds like someone has their purple bow tied a little too tight, and I'm not talking about the one around your neck…
Back to the top

FAU said

The said

Wow, man.  I hope one day you realize how much Howard has done in order for you to tailgate with your fraternity brothers.  It is outright disrespectful that you mock Coach. 
Back to the top

Wow, man.  I hope one day you realize how much Howard has done in order for you to tailgate with your fraternity brothers.  It is outright disrespectful that you mock Coach.

I don't know if it's disrespectful.  Getting mocked and second-guessed is part of a coach's job.  It comes with the territory.  I just don't think it's necessary at this point.  I mean, we all see how bad this team has become, and Coach sees it too.  How much more complaining can we do here?  Howard and the rest of the staff are gone after the next 5 games.  Go ahead and be upset if you want, but, you're better off saving your energy for basketball season.  I'd prefer to focus on the positives and look forward to the coaching search.  To me, discussing what comes next will be far more interesting then complaining about will happen on the field over the next few weeks.
Back to the top

If you could see the coach's dejected demeanor and hear his tone and comments after these games, you would be hard-pressed to make derogatory statements. Even the press left him pretty much alone. No potentially digging questions were asked.
Back to the top
Control functions: