Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

What's Worse?

Our season or finding a dead body in your stadium?

I would find 10 dead bodies right now for a win!
We don't need dead people, I'll keep the losses

You must select between 1 and 13 options

What's Worse?

Body found in stadium before Akron Zips-Ohio Bobcats game - ESPN

Body found at college football stadium

AKRON, Ohio – Authorities say the body of someone who apparently committed suicide was found at a college football stadium in Ohio, hours before a game was to kick off.

Gregg Bach, a spokesman for the University of Akron athletics, says the body was discovered around 10 a.m. Saturday in the stadium's bleachers and that university police have concluded their investigation.

University spokeswoman Laura Massie says police have told her the death appears to be a suicide. Massie says the man was a former student, but declined to elaborate, citing federal privacy laws. She says authorities are waiting to release his identity until his family has been notified.

University police did not immediately return phone calls.

Akron began its football game against Ohio University at 3 p.m. as scheduled.
Back to the top

Re: What's Worse?

I didn't see the post and only the poll and thought 'where the hell did this come from, are we really that bad that we have to invent worse scenarios?' Then I saw the post and the fact that a body was actually found in a stadium.  :-X

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

We start Wilbert or Kooi again and this story is going to be about me...and for the record please put my name in the article, I want everybody to know why I went.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

It's funny that there are 4 fans that would go to that drastic of measures!
Back to the top

I was trying to show, so we have a crappy season, but hey at least we don't have it this bad, but by the looks of the poll some would rather have the morbid wins!

;D
Back to the top
Control functions: