Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Post conference

If anyone can dig up Schnellys post conference video please post it, I'm dieing to see what he has to say this week
Back to the top

Re: Post conference

bighooter said

If anyone can dig up Schnellys post conference video please post it, I'm dieing to see what he has to say this week

I'm sure it will be riveting.
Back to the top

He didn't have much to say other than the team had a good week of practice and was mentally and physically prepared, this was a game of poor execution, mental and physical errors, he has no go-to QB, the defense was burned by short passes (which were not expected) and speed, and the team has a lot of learning to do - something he vowed to fix as the season progresses.
Back to the top

I read that I was just wondering what his attitude was like, last week he seemed very distraught.  We did have more positives this week than last week.  The offense was moving the ball but our turnovers killed us.  I was also please to seem them going for some bigger gains and spreading the field.  I saw Morris attributed a fumble to him being sweaty.  I love morris, he's one of my favorite players but sweat?  Come on, thats not a new variable in football.
Back to the top

Not having a QB has to be just defeatinga as a head coach.  Hopefully Curtis can come in and win us a few games on the back end.

How does Indy's head coach feel today?  I know its not Manning being out that makes the team bad its that he forgot how to coach, but man the Saints put it on them yesterday.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Post conference

I have a feeling that Curtis will be a great QB for us and our year will turn-around (of course a little late in the season, but hey we will take anything now). 
Back to the top
Control functions: