Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WEEK NINE - FAU BYE WEEK

FAU is off this week, but football will go on. This week I want to profile some non-SBC games.

#14 Nebraska vs. #11 Michigan State 10/29

Sparty is a monster. FAU learned that the hard way in week two. MSU has put together a 6-1 start including a last minute victory over then #6 Wisconsin last week. Nebraska is also 6-1 with their only loss coming against Wisconsin. This will be a very good test for the recent BIG12 transfer. I like Sparty in this one.

FEARLESS PREDICTION: MSU 34 Nebraska 17

#8 Kansas State vs. #9 Oklahoma 10/29

Kansas State might be the surprise team of the season. The Wildcats are off to a 7-0 start and face Oklahoma this week followed by a game at #3 Oklahoma State next week. Kansas State is top 20 in the nation in rushing and bottom 20 in the nation in passing. I am not sold on KSU just yet. They might find more than they bargain for against an Oklahoma team that saw their title hopes all but dashed after a loss to Texas Tech last weekend. Oklahoma has the offense to get it done in this game despite a very strong KSU team.

FEARLESS PREDICTION: Oklahoma 31 Kansas State 24

Sit back and enjoy a week off before the Owls get back to action next week against SBC leader Arkansas State.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WEEK NINE - FAU BYE WEEK

FAU- 6 Bye Week- 0………. I think we get our first win this week….well, I say we're not losing this week…

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Sad but true! ;)
Back to the top

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WEEK NINE - FAU BYE WEEK

Not on the plate in the immediate future, but we should beat UAB…

They are awful.

Losing 38-0 to Marshall at the half.
Back to the top

Rick said

Not on the plate in the immediate future, but we should beat UAB…

They are awful.

Losing 38-0 to Marshall at the half.

But they beat UCF too (not that UCF is great but they're not awful) so you don't know which UAB team we'll get.
Back to the top
Control functions: