Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

List of National Alumni Chapters?

Add topic

Might be moving from South Florida soon and was wondering if a list was ever compiled of all the national alumni chapters to get together with other FAU alum especially for watch parties this next season coming up.  I know football is gloomy this year but have to prepare for the next season if i cant be here to watch the home games.
Back to the top

Re: List of National Alumni Chapters?

Depends on where you're moving…right now the ones with some strength are DC, Dallas, Tampa, Atlanta and I think Chicago.

Those chapters rely on the alumni in the area to help organize and host parties (at bars and such)  so if you're going somewhere else let me know and I can put you in touch with someone that'll help you get the ball rolling and a list of alum in the area.
Back to the top

List of National Alumni Chapters?

Thanks teambeer.  not sure exactly yet but might me looking around denver or possibly over in pensacola around december.
Back to the top

Hope to see you involved in our activities. Are you a member of the FAUNAA yet?

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Hope to see you involved in our activities. Are you a member of the FAUNAA yet?

yeah, just graduated in May
Back to the top

Outstanding!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: